Welcome to St. Bernard Church’s Religious Education Program. The mission of our program is to collaborate with families to bring children and young people closer to Jesus. Providing a quality education to foster a personal relationship with Him through the teaching and traditions of our Catholic Faith.
Our determination is to:
- Provide the opportunities to experience the rich sacramental life of the Church and foster growth of Catholic moral principles.
- To inspire a fuller prayer life to build a deeper relationship with God.
- Prepare students to receive the Sacraments of Reconciliation, First Communion and Confirmation.
- Involve parents in many aspects of religious formation of their children and to grow in their own faith.
- Provide opportunities for children to identify themselves as sons and daughters of God with an extended family within the Catholic Church.
- Establish strong religious formation and profound experience of God’s love that lasts for the rest of their lives.
Classes are offered for 1st graders-High School.
Classes start the week of September 13th in person.
Parents: It is mandatory to attend Mass/Virtual Mass. Children’s Mass attendance will be taken with their weekly envelopes that will be distributed to them when they register. Envelopes can be mailed to the Parish Office or donations can be made through Online Giving.
For more information please contact Edda Guzman at email@example.com